Graham Edwards Livestock Trailer
Choosing a Graham Edwards fixed formation livestock trailer 6ft 3in with wheels on the outside gives the user a larger area for moving livestock around.
The livestock trailer 6ft 3in with the wheels on the side of the trailer bed lowers the trailers centre of gravity and make it more stable when being towed. Not only does it make for better towing, it lowers the chassis height which makes for easier rear loading of the trailer.
Graham Edwards are specialists in trailers for the livestock industry. We have many years experience in developing trailers that are convenient, can be worked hard and will last many years.
For moving cattle, sheep, pigs or any other type of livestock, we have a trailer to suit your needs. Toughness and durability are of paramount importance, our trailers are built for work and are cost effective over their operational lifetime. Our GET wide livestock trailers are a example of this.
- Spare wheel storage
- Spare wheel (Optional extra)
- Rigid welded framework construction hot dip galvanised after fabrication
- Aluminium tread plate floors, tray shaped in fixed formation trailers
- Ribbed and shaped aluminium extrusion planking on tail ramps
- Double inspection doors
- Closable side vents
- Alloy loading gates
- Rubber torsion bar suspension for smooth maintenance free ride
- Lockable coupling head
- Heavy duty jockey wheel
- Override braking systems to full EEC specifications.
- Fully approved lighting systems with double seal connections.
- Protective light boxes
- Thermoplastic mudguards
Keep your machine running
With our services
We use the latest diagnostic tools and our technicians have up-to-date training to keep your machine running