Delilah Vertical Beater
A versatile rear discharge spreader designed to handle all types of manures, composts and sludges.
The Delilah 4000 series has twin vertical beaters and the unique rotor design and blade pattern allows you to achieve accurate spreading rates without the trouble and fuss of changing spreader decks.
The variable floor speed control ensures constant delivery at high application rates.
Available in 8 to 15 tonne models with a range of options.
Suitable for farmyard manure, semi-solid, poultry litter, industrial sludges, composts and waste products.
- Robust construction with 6mm floor, 4mm sides and flared top rail for easier loading
- Variable floor speed control, pressure protected with reverse function
- Hydraulic services carried in rigid pipework to reduce maintenance
- 2 heavy-duty floor chains with individual tensioning, 16mm or 20mm
- 65mm or 80mm floor drive shaft with 7 tooth self-cleaning sprockets
- 1.7m or 2.0m wide rotor spreading deck
- 10mm continuous spiral rotors for maximum shredding and spreading, choice of 890mm or 1100mm rotors
- Disc rotor base with three blades on 1100mm rotors
- Hardened rotor blades with break back stops
- Wide angled PTO shaft with shearbolt protection
- One piece gearbox unit with up to 248HP rating
- Rattle clutch on rear gearbox drive
- Extra wide stone guard on headboard
- LED lights
- Automatic light protectors with slurry door option
- Optional extras
- Range of flotation tyres to suit your needs
- Hydraulic slurry door
- Hydraulic folding canopy doors
- Sprung drawbar
- Air brakes
- Hydraulic floor tensioning
- Lift off canopy (models D4080 – D4140)
- Rear drawbar with brakes and electrics
- Electronic bed speed control
- Weighing Equipment with display mounted on the spreader, 4 weight cells
- Griffith Elder load cell weighing and constant application rate control
Keep your machine running
With our services
We use the latest diagnostic tools and our technicians have up-to-date training to keep your machine running